25 October 2009

AWDA Monthly October '09

Most importantly
It has come to my attention that my ballast locations may be wrong! It seems I have added a - sign when there perhaps shouldn't have been. I'll take the time to edit in the changes over the next month.

This month the MX-5 setup was updated (it had been one of the last cars I'd tuned with the controler and not the wheel) and it now has optional powers designed to meet different specifications. While listing the different specs I typed up the tires as "R3" thinking that the game called them "road tires" but I'd forgotten they're listed as "N3" so I used photoshop to quite quickly edit the tables.

I went crazy with the photos for the 300ZX. That car is just so easy to slide around a track. Instead of taking up lost of room on the post itself (like on the Miata) I decided I'd try changing up the format a bit and having a "photo dump" so that the post wasn't so cluttered.

In RL news I got new wheels for my car and am selling two of the old ones.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1426250529.html

No comments: