28 May 2009

AWDA Monthly: May 2009

First off:
I am finished updating all of the gearboxes but the ones that I decided didn't need to be updated or the ones that I couldn't get the cars for at the moment. So a few days and a couple million Cr. later AWDA is back in business.

These cars have been updated:
Hyundai Coupe FX
Mitsubishi FTO GP V.R
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT-8

AWDA Monthly:
Now that school is out and I have more free time I've been getting more involved with AWDA. For example I've started writing little descriptive paragraphs to go along with the setups, and been focusing on cutting costs. At the same time I've grown tired of working on the photos like I used to. I don't take photos in photo mode and edit them anymore. It was a lot of work and it did produce some nice images, but I have better things to do with my time.

This month was dedicated to research on gearing, and next month is going to be dedicated to FWD tech--though we will still be releasing 3 RWD vehicles. Among other things I will now be posting news about AWDA monthly which will include updated setups. As always our new cars will stick to our motto "Not as fast as possible, as competeitive as possible." MFT tunes cars to be as fast as possible, but I enjoy the competition, not just the speed. Looks like AWDA has a good future in GT4 since GT5 is still being delayed.

No comments: