10 May 2008

(GT4) Hyundai Coupe FX

Hyundai Coupe FX



Power: 202bhp

Parts:
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Port Polishing
Sports Exhaust
Computer Equip
FC Transmission
Twin-plate Clutch
Semi-racing Flywheel
S3 Tires

Transmission (set the transmission in the order that is listed):
Autoset: 6
1st: 2.845
2nd: 1.930
3rd: 1.515
4th: 1.230
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.820
Final Gear: 4.070

Notes:
Yes, it does come in green in the GT4 for Northern Europe. Also in Europe it has a name that was actually meant to be pronounced by humans and not birds. I have decided as of this very moment that this is one of the best cars I've ever driven, and I was stupid to think I could make it better. The differential in this car can do everything short of cure cancer, and with the weight reductions the suspension is just right to make this one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. I don't just mean that as "the most fun FWD I've ever driven," I mean it as it is one of the most fun cars I've driven period.

No comments: