24 April 2008

(GT4) Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec. C

One of my favorite cars ever made, the Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Some cars I feel a bit reluctant about publishing my setups for, and this is one of them. I have many setups for different power, tires, and for a few different models of the car; so I decided it would be best if I just made a generalized setup for the car I thought looked best while still being great to drive. These Subaru's do come with an adjustable center differential so the VCD is best left stock on this car. FC LSD is optional, and is best used when adding more power to the car.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec. C '02



Power: 343bhp

Parts:
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Close Transmission
Double Clutch
Semi-racing Flywheel
FC LSD (optional)
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
S3 Tires

Brake Controller:
Brakes: 4/3

Suspension:
Spring Rate: 7.0/6.0
Ride Height: 130/140
Bound: 3/2
Rebound: 9/4
Camber: 2.2/1.8
Toe: 1/-1
Stabilizers: 2/2

LSD:
Initial: 20/10
Acceleration: 20/30
Deceleration: 10/15

VCD (Use stock): 35

No comments: