29 June 2009

AWDA Monthly June '09

A lot has happened this month. I've started writing reviews for MFT, and I've entered a Toyota MR2 GT-S (name the AWDA MR2 Turbo) into TCv5 Battle Motegi. Judging for TCv5 will begin this coming month, and I will post the setup for the AWDA (MkII) MR2 Turbo after the results from TCv5 are in. Building this car took a lot of time out of this month that I had planned on spending developing other things, but I'm not going to worry about that. This month the Honda Integra Touring Car was replaced by the Honda Accord Euro-R. No other updates were made. AWDA was working on an update of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, but that project has been axed, so the Aston is no longer available.

A lot of things came up later in this month that kept me away from the game, and such needs in my personal life will probably continue to do so for the next two weeks or so. I didn't get two cars posted this month that I had planned and I image that I'll probably get them posted along with the MR2 and a race car this coming month.

No comments: