17 June 2008

Last Setups...

As the days get longer, my days left here in Northern Europe grow shorter. I'll miss living here, but at the same time it will be nice to be in the States. This means too that I wont have a copy of GT4 to play, and at this point I might just wait for GT5 to come out, so I figure it is time to post the last three setups of GT4. I wanted to post cars that aren't just good cars, but astounding ones. For these last 3 setups I wanted to post the best RWD, FWD, and AWD, car I could get, and I mean the very best, and I have all three cars ready...

I didn't come to my decision easily. While I had a clear choice in my mind for AWD, I had three cars in mind for RWD. The Cadillac Cien, Pagani Zonda, and the ___ ____. The Cien and Zonda are both very interesting cars in very different ways. The American Cien has an engine that seems like it should be from Italy; while the Italian Zonda has a German engine that seems like it should be from America. The Zonda's Merk engine, with it's best power around 6,000rpm, does have it's advantages however. You needn't down shift so often with the Zonda, and because of it's torque and power curve it can be geared to have a short first 5 gears for acceleration, and still have plenty of torque for a longer 6th gear. The Zonda was a close second to the car I ended up choosing, and the Cien a close 3rd. I think the Cien was actually much better then the Zonda, but the Cien being a concept car was in a way disqualified. The Cien has a great engine, and is wonderful to drive, but I am more pleased by the amount of work that went into making the Zonda as good as the Cien. So what car could possibly be better then a Cadillac Cien, or Pagani Zonda? Find out come the 25th, in the mean time check out the Zonda, and Cien setups in the GT4 setups blog.

Kaid~

I'm also going to go through all my old setups and enter the information into my new posting format so they will be easier to understand, I may also update some of them while I am doing this. Any setups with major changes will be listed with "(update)" after the name of the car, while most of the cars may have minor changes to the setups.

1 comment:

Kaid Blackheart said...

I have continued making setups, but I am leaving this post up since the three cars that were supposed to be my last are linked to this blog.